Southwest Clinic - Houston Low Cost Clinic
- 6441 High Star Dr
- Houston TX, 77074-5005
- Contact Phone: 713-830-3000
- Clinic Details: Legacy Community Health Services is a full-service, Community Health Center that provides comprehensive, primary healthcare services to all Houstonians in a culturally sensitive, judgment-free and confidential environment. Legacy has specialized in HIV/AIDS testing, education, treatment and social services since the early 1980s.We also provide care for other chronic health conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure. Generous financial support from individuals, businesses and charitable foundations allows Legacy to provide no-cost or low-cost healthcare services to nearly 40,000 men, women and children each year.
- Website: www.legacycommunityhealth.org
- Services: Pediatric Care, Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN), Vaccinations/Immunizations, Education and Outreach
- Remarks: Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 60 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Hours: Monday thru Friday 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM Pediatric and Maternity Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Pediatric Urgent Care: Monday – Friday 4:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. Saturday – Sunday 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.