Legacy Baker Ripley - Houston Low Cost Clinic
- 6500 Rookin St
- Houston TX, 77074-5014
- Contact Phone: 713-830-3000
- Clinic Details: Legacy Community Health Services is a full-service, Community Health Center that provides comprehensive, primary healthcare services to all Houstonians in a culturally sensitive, judgment-free and confidential environment. Legacy has specialized in HIV/AIDS testing, education, treatment and social services since the early 1980s.We also provide care for other chronic health conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure. Generous financial support from individuals, businesses and charitable foundations allows Legacy to provide no-cost or low-cost healthcare services to nearly 40,000 men, women and children each year.
- Website: www.legacycommunityhealth.org
- Services: Men's Health (Primary Health Care, Physical Exams, Prostate and Testicular Exams, STD Screening and Treatment, HIV Testing and Counseling, Family Planning, Laboratory Services, Erectile Dysfunction, X-Ray Services, Vaccinations), Women's Health (Primary H
- Dental Services: Legacy now offers dental care at the new Baker-Ripley Clinic inside Baker-Ripley Neighborhood center in the Gulfton area of southwest Houston. Specializing in pediatric dental care, our experienced dental team takes great pride in providing quality care f
- Remarks: Community Health, Unknown Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 60 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. â€“ 5:00 p.m.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.