MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center - Healthcare for the Homeless - Baltimore County - Baltimore Low Cost Clinic
- 9100 Franklin Square Drive, Suite 204
- Baltimore MD, 21237
- Contact Phone: (443) 777-2300
- Clinic Details: Health Care for the Homeless Baltimore County (HCH-BC) medical clinic provides comprehensive care to homeless residents of Baltimore County. Without access to stable housing, nutritious food, insurance, or even the most basic medical care, homeless individuals face high incidences of poor health - from diabetes and asthma, to heart problems and other chronic conditions—that can become increasingly difficult to manage. Through collaboration with MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center and Baltimore County agencies, the HCH-BC clinic aims to reduce the burdens of homelessness and improve the health of those in need by providing primary medical care to men, women, and children; case management; mental health services; and addiction treatment.
- Website: https://www.medstarfranklinsquare.org/
- Services: Preventive healthcare: physicals/dental care/vision assistance/disease screening; Chronic care; Acute care; Immunizations/PPD placement/school physicals; Well-woman exams; Lab; Procedures: skin biopsies/mole removals/wound care/wart treatment
- Women's Health Services: Pap Smears, Breast Exams, Family Planning
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 35 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Uninsured clients are not billed for our services. The clinic will bill insurance for those clients with Medicare, Medical Assistance, and Primary Adult Care.
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:30am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-7:00pm; Tues-Thurs: 8:30am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-5:00pm; Fri: 8:30am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-4:30pm; Sat: 9:00am-12:00pm (urgent needs only)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.