Chase Brexton Health Care - Randallstown Center - Randallstown Community Health Center
- 3510 Brenbrook Drive
- Randallstown MD, 21133
- Contact Phone: (410) 837-2050
- Clinic Details: At Chase Brexton Health Care’s Randallstown Center, we believe everyone deserves great health care...because everyone’s health matters. Whether you have a minor case of the sniffles or a more chronic health care concern, our Randallstown Center care team provides a variety of services that are centered on YOU. When you come to Randallstown Center for your health care, you'll receive more than medical attention and clinical services. Our team will work with you to help you live your healthiest life possible. Because we know that healthy people are happier people!
- Website: https://www.chasebrexton.org/
- Services: Pediatric Primary Care, Adult Primary Care, Behavioral Health, OB/GYN Care, Same-day Services, Social Work, Free Walk-in HIV Testing, Pharmacy
- Dental Services: Routine cleaning, polishing, and fluoride treatments; Sealants; Treatments for cavities and other oral problems; Screenings for orthodontic developmental problems; Emergency care and referrals; Help selecting mouth guards for sports
- Pediatric Services: Newborn, infant, and well-baby visits; Immunizations; Dental services; Behavioral Health; Well-child check-ups; Sports/Back-to-school physicals; Treatment of common diseases like asthma and acne; Birth control counseling; STD counseling and testing
- Women's Health Services: Pap Smears; Breast Exams; Contraception Counseling; Infertility Counseling; Pregnancy Testing; Gyn Care including Advanced Laparoscopy; Menopause Care; Evaluation of and Treatment for Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding; STI Counseling, Testing and Treatment, etc.
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 57 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid and most Insurance Plans
- Operation Hours: Adult Primary Medical Care, Pediatric Primary Care, Behavioral Health: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-8:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm; Dental: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm, Wed: 10:30am-7:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.