Free clinics and community health centers in Baltimore county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Baltimore county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Baltimore Medical and Dental Clinics:
Chase Brexton Health Care - Randallstown Center
- Location: Randallstown, MD - 21133
- Contact Phone: (410) 837-2050
- Details: At Chase Brexton Health Care’s Randallstown Center, we believe everyone deserves great health care...because everyone’s health matters. Whether you have a minor case of the sniffles or a more chronic health care concern, our Randallstown Center care team provides a variety of services that are centered on YOU. When you come to Randallstown Center for your health care, you'll receive more than medical attention and clinical services. Our team will work with you to help you live your healthiest life possible. Because we know that healthy people are happier people!
Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center - Healthcare For The Homeless - Baltimore County
- Location: Baltimore, MD - 21237
- Contact Phone: (443) 777-2300
- Details: Health Care for the Homeless Baltimore County (HCH-BC) medical clinic provides comprehensive care to homeless residents of Baltimore County. Without access to stable housing, nutritious food, insurance, or even the most basic medical care, homeless individuals face high incidences of poor health - from diabetes and asthma, to heart problems and other chronic conditions—that can become increasingly difficult to manage. Through collaboration with MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center and Baltimore County agencies, the HCH-BC clinic aims to reduce the burdens of homelessness and improve the health of those in need by providing primary medical care to men, women, and children; case management; mental health services; and addiction treatment.
Mission Of Mercy - Reisterstown
- Location: Reisterstown, MD - 21136
- Contact Phone: (410) 980-4199
- Details: For more than 25 years, Mission of Mercy has been providing free healthcare, free dental care and free medications to the uninsured, underinsured and those who “fall through the cracks” of our healthcare system. Since 1994, Mission of Mercy served more than 43,000 patients who have visited the clinics over 217,000 times, dispensed more than 403,000 medications. With the support of 220 mission-driven, medical and non-medical volunteers, Mission of Mercy operates both a mobile medical and a mobile dental clinic. Churches provide host sites for our mobile clinics in Taneytown, Reisterstown, Brunswick and Frederick in Maryland and Gettysburg and Harrisburg in Pennsylvania. Hospitals in each of our serve areas provide free lab work and x-rays for our patients. Mission of Mercy is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. We do not rely on government support, rather, our funding is derived from foundations, corporations, churches, service clubs, workplace giving, individuals and special events.
Planned Parenthood - Owings Mills Health Center
- Location: Owings Mills, MD - 21117
- Contact Phone: (410) 576-1414
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
Planned Parenthood - Towson Health Center
- Location: Towson, MD - 21234
- Contact Phone: (410) 576-1414