Battenkill Valley Health Center - Arlington Community Health Center
- 9 Church St.
- Arlington VT, 05250
- Contact Phone: (802) 375-6566
- Clinic Details: Battenkill Valley Health Center, a community resource, provides compassionate, responsive, comprehensive healthcare through a committed team of professionals ensuring affordable access to all.
- Website: https://www.battenkillvalleyhealthcenter.org/
- Services: Full check-ups and testing; Medical care management; Physical Exams; Treatment for illnesses; Counseling and help with depression, anxiety, etc.; Diabetes care; Nutrition Counseling; Women's health services; Men's health services; Lab; Dental
- Dental Services: Cleanings and exams; Digital x-rays; Sealants; Fluoride varnish treatments; Crowns and bridges; Dentures; Composite (white) fillings; Extractions; Root canal therapy; Oral cancer screening and brush biopsy; Zoom whitening; Invisalign orthodontics
- Women's Health Services: Gynecology Exams, PAP Tests, Family Planning
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 53 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Delta Dental; CBA Blue; Cigna; MetLife; Medicaid/ Green Mountain Care; Blue Cross Blue Shield; United Condordia; GEHA/ Connection Dental
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon-Wed: 7:00am-6:00pm, Thurs-Fri: 7:00am-5:00pm; Dental - Mon, Wed, Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm, Tues: 8:00am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.