Free clinics and community health centers in Bennington county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Bennington county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Bennington Medical and Dental Clinics:
Bennington Free Clinic
- Location: Bennington, VT - 5201
- Contact Phone: 802-447-3700
- Details: The Bennington Free Clinic is a not-for-profit medical clinic that provides free primary medical care, care coordination, and referral to uninsured adult residents of Bennington County and the surrounding area. The Bennington Free Clinic provides health care for uninsured adults over the age of 18 who cannot obtain health care elsewhere because they can not afford it. You are eligible for health care at the Bennington Free Clinic if you: do not have health insurance or have catastrophic-only health insurance that does not pay for preventative or primary care; and meet our income guidelines. You may also be eligible for other health care programs. We can assist you with the enrollment process and continue to provide health care during the transition to other health care providers.
- Remarks: We prefer that you make an appointment to be seen. You can do so by calling (802) 447-3700. We will see ‘walk-ins’ as time permits. Transportation can be arranged. The clinic is open on Thursday evenings from 6 PM to 9 PM. ?>
Planned Parenthood - Bennington Health Center
- Location: Bennington, VT - 0 5201
- Contact Phone: 802.442.8166
- Services: Abortion Referral, Birth Control,General Health Care,HIV Testing,Men's Health Care,Morning after pill(Emergency contraception),Pregnancy Testing & Services,STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines,Women's Health Care.