Planned Parenthood - Bennington Health Center - Bennington Family Planning Agency
- 210 South St., Ste. 4
- Bennington VT, 05201
- Contact Phone: (802) 442-8166
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion; Birth Control; HIV Services; LGBTQ Services; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; Primary Care; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Fibroids Evaluation; Hormone Replacement Therapy; Infertility Education; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause/Midlife Education/Testing/Treatment; Pap Test; UTI and Vaginal Infection Testing and Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 24 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Lower Fee Scale for Uninsured; Anthem; Blue Cross Blue Shield; CBA; Cigna; Consolidated Health Plans; First Choice Health; FirstHealth; Health Plans Inc; HPHC; MVP Healthcare; One Health; Oxford Health Plans; Strategic Resource Company; Tufts Health Plan; UHCSR Student Insurance; United
- Operation Hours: Mon, Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm; Wed: 10:00am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.