True Health - Hoffner - Orlando Community Health Center
- 5449 S. Semoran Blvd., Suite #14
- Orlando FL, 32822
- Contact Phone: (407) 322-8645
- Clinic Details: True Health, a private, non-profit 501 (c)(3) community health center, has been serving low-income, uninsured, underinsured, and underserved populations in Central Florida since 1977. We operate eight service delivery locations within Orange and Seminole Counties, which includes seven neighborhood health centers and one school-based health centers. We provide services in areas throughout Central Florida, which are Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) designated as medically underserved populations and health professional shortage areas. We are recognized as a patient-centered medical home with full accreditation by Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.
- Website: https://mytruehealth.org/
- Services: Primary Adult Care; Pediatrics; OB/GYN; Podiatry; Pharmacy; Lab
- Pediatric Services: Preventive Health Services For Healthy Children; Medical Care For Children With Acute Or Chronic Illnesses; Immunizations, School Physicals
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 44 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, Private Health Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed: 8:00am-7:00pm; Tues, Thurs: 8:30am-5:30pm; Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Cyndy:
Had an appointment there yesterday and the midwife Jill Young that I saw was extreemly rude to my boyfriend .He asked her a simple question that a patient has a right to know and she was very rude when answering resulting in my boyfriend leaving. I plan to continue here for personal reasons but if there is anyone else that is planning on going please don't.
Comment from Eman Khalaf: I am an egyptian tourist here in orlando flying back on thursday. Do you offer pcr test? howmuch is the cost and how long do the results take? thanks and regards