True Health - Lake Underhill - Orlando Community Health Center
- 5730 Lake Underhill Road
- Orlando FL, 32807
- Contact Phone: (407) 322-8645
- Clinic Details: True Health, a private, non-profit 501 (c)(3) community health center, has been serving low-income, uninsured, underinsured, and underserved populations in Central Florida since 1977. We operate eight service delivery locations within Orange and Seminole Counties, which includes seven neighborhood health centers and one school-based health centers. We provide services in areas throughout Central Florida, which are Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) designated as medically underserved populations and health professional shortage areas. We are recognized as a patient-centered medical home with full accreditation by Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.
- Website: https://mytruehealth.org/
- Services: Primary Adult Care; Pediatrics; Dental; Pharmacy; Lab
- Pediatric Services: Preventive Health Services For Healthy Children; Medical Care For Children With Acute Or Chronic Illnesses; Immunizations, School Physicals
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 44 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, Private Health Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed: 8:00am-7:00pm; Tues, Thurs: 8:30am-5:30pm; Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.