Denny Murphy Clinic - Spokane Community Health Center
- 1001 W 2nd Ave
- Spokane WA, 99201
- Contact Phone: (509) 444-8200
- Clinic Details: The CHAS Health Denny Murphy clinic opened in 1995 and serves the downtown Spokane community and surrounding area. Our facility offers a variety of services including access to primary care physicians and women’s health care. In addition, our staff is trained to for specialized care including diabetes management, HIV/AIDS and hepatitis C as well as behavioral health services and nutrition counseling.
- Website: https://chas.org/
- Services: Behavioral Health; Dental; Nutrition; Pharmacy; Primary Care; Specialty Care - HIV/AIDS, Homeless Outreach, Diabetes Type 1 & Type 2, Suboxone Treatment for Opioid Dependency, Hepatitis C Treatment; Women's Health & Pregnancy Care
- Dental Services: Exams; Cleanings; X-rays; Root Canals; Crowns; Fillings
- Women's Health Services: Annual Gynecological Exams; Pap Smears; Family Planning; Birth Control; Menopause Management; Access to Midwives; Complete Pregnancy Care
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 61 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Washington Apple Health, Including Apple Health plans from: Amerigroup, Community Health Plan of Washington, Coordinated Care Corporation (Foster Care Only), Molina Healthcare of Washington; Medicare Advantage Plans: Aetna Medicare Advantage, Amerivantage, Asuris TruAdvantage, Community Health Plan of Washington Medicare Advantage, Molina Medicare Options, PacificSource Medicare Advantage, Premera Medicare Advantage, Regence Medicare Advantage, Tru Blue and Secure Blue (Blue Cross of Idaho), United Healthcare Medicare Advantage (including AARP Medicare Complete); Qualified Health Plans - Ambetter, Blue Cross of Idaho, Bridgespan (RealVaue network), Community Health Network of Washington - Cascade Care plans, Lifewise, Molina Marketplace, Mountain Health Co-Op, PacificSource (ID & WA), Premera; Medicaid (WA and ID); Community Health Plan of Washington Medicare Advantage plan w/ dental; Delta Dental - PPO and Premier; Early Intervention Program (EIP); Guardian; Metlife; Premera Dental (Commercial Plans); United Concordia Dental (Tricare/DoD and commercial plan); United Healthcare Medicare Advantage Dental; Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:30am-6:00pm, Sat: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from kathleen tsipras:
Today I received a letter stating that I would be banned from the Chas clinic??????Several weeks ago I called Chas dental to confirm my upcoming appointment in December 2014 and I only complained that my appointments are scheduled 4 to 5 or 6 months apart for cleanings when I need my teeth cleaned four times a year at about three months apart. I was told i was welcomed to go some place else if I didn't like Chas dental. This was not an appropriate reponse and so I then asked if I could please be callled if there were any dental cleaning cancellations. In my opnion this is not rude behavior in any way but it is very rude for Chas to tell someone to go away if they have any concerns or a legigimate complaint of some sort. Is this whole thing a mistake, misunderstanding, or do you have me confused with someone else. I would like a hard copy of my telephone converstation becuae I do not feel I have been rude to anyone at Chas ever in my life and I would like a better explanation about this incident i.e. some kind of evidence that I am anything but a kind and thoughtful person ....Please have someone at Chas look into this matter for me Thank you sincerely Kathleen. M.Tsipras
Comment from Frances Fanning:
Although the above comment seems to have been submitted iN 2014, I'm afraid that attitude is still prevalent. I found the same action from who I believe was the dental office manager. She even called me at home & told me not to come in for my appt.. The reason she said, was that she didn't think I could "afford" it. Very strange behavior, wouldn't you say?