South End Health Center - Burlington Community Health Center
- 789 Pine St
- Burlington VT, 05401
- Contact Phone: (802) 864-0693
- Clinic Details: The mission of the Community Health Centers of Burlington (CHCB) is to improve the health of all within the communities we serve. We are dedicated to providing exceptional care with respect and compassion and with a commitment to serving people regardless of financial status or life circumstance.
- Website: https://www.chcb.org/
- Services: Primary and Preventive Care; Pediatrics; OB Care; Elder Care; Laboratory; Psychiatry and Behavioral Health; Dental Care
- Dental Services: Cleanings; Sealants; Check-ups and X-rays; Fillings; Extractions; Oral Cancer Screening; Healthy Gum Care; Root Canals; Crowns and Bridges; Full or partial dentures, or referral as needed
- Women's Health Services: OB/prenatal care and delivery; Midwifery; Lactation consulting; OB Clinical Social Work support; Pediatric-focused care for newborns and children; Gynecological resources and annual screenings; STI testing
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Medical, Psychiatry & Behavioral Health - Mon-Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm; Dental - Mon-Fri: 7:00am-11:30am, 12:00pm-3:45pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.