Pearl Street Youth Health Center - Burlington Community Health Center
- 179 Pearl Street
- Burlington VT, 05401
- Contact Phone: (802) 652-1080
- Clinic Details: Health care is personal. For young adults, it can be hard to find health care that works for you. At the Community Health Center’s Pearl Street Youth Health Center, located at 179 Pearl Street in Burlington, we offer specialized health care just for young people ages 13 through 25. Services are always confidential and range from sick visits to ongoing preventive care, birth control, and mental health counseling. Please walk in during our regular hours for care. We accept most health insurances or our friendly staff can help connect you to public health insurance programs. If you are low-income and uninsured, you can also pay using our affordable Sliding-Fee Scale Financial Assistance Program. If you meet the guidelines for homelessness, your visits won’t cost you anything.
- Website: https://www.chcb.org/
- Services: Sick Visits, Preventive Care, Birth Control, Mental Health Counseling
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 25 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon: 12:15pm-4:15pm, Tues: 10:15am-6:45pm, Wed: 7:45am-11:45am, 12:15pm-4:15pm, Thurs: 1:15pm-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.