Chippewa Valley Free Clinic - Eau Claire Other Primary Care Provider
- 836 Richard Drive
- Eau Claire WI, 54701
- Contact Phone: 715-839-8477
- Clinic Details: At the Chippewa Valley Free Clinic, our mission is to provide health services to and advocacy for the members of our community that have no health care alternative. Residents of Eau Claire and its surrounding communities are able to receive basic, primary health care at no cost to them. Other free services include a mental health clinic, a diabetic clinic, and a medication refill dispensary. The CVFC illustrates the remarkable impact that caring and dedicated individuals can make in the lives of others. The clinic staff is comprised of six individuals whose hours are equivalent to three full-time positions. All other work done at the Clinic is volunteer based; currently over 200 with both medical and non-medical backgrounds donate their time and talent to the Clinic’s cause. As a free clinic, we are able to provide our patients with care at no cost to them, though there are many costs to the Clinic. Our mission would not be successful without additional support from community members, local businesses, churches and other service organizations, as well as United Way. The Chippewa Valley Free Clinic has served Wisconsin well, helping over 7,7500 patients since 1997.
- Website: http://www.cvfreeclinic.org/
- Services: Primary care services: Exams, Labs, Imaging (X-rays, etc.), Medications, Social Services; Specialty Care: Diabetes, Psychiatry (Mental health medication management), Ophthalmology; Other specialties as needed: Cardiology, Surgery, etc.
- Remarks: Walk-in clinic (first-come first-serve): Tues. at 4pm; 4pm is the time recommended to arrive to get on a waiting list; Thursday clinics (pre-existing patients by appointment): Diabetic: 1st/3rd Thur. 9am-2pm; Mental Health: 2nd/4th Thur. 5pm-8pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.