Free clinics and community health centers in Eau Claire county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Eau Claire county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Eau Claire Medical and Dental Clinics:
Chippewa Valley Free Clinic
- Location: Eau Claire, WI - 54701
- Contact Phone: 715-839-8477
- Details: At the Chippewa Valley Free Clinic, our mission is to provide health services to and advocacy for the members of our community that have no health care alternative. Residents of Eau Claire and its surrounding communities are able to receive basic, primary health care at no cost to them. Other free services include a mental health clinic, a diabetic clinic, and a medication refill dispensary. The CVFC illustrates the remarkable impact that caring and dedicated individuals can make in the lives of others. The clinic staff is comprised of six individuals whose hours are equivalent to three full-time positions. All other work done at the Clinic is volunteer based; currently over 200 with both medical and non-medical backgrounds donate their time and talent to the Clinic’s cause. As a free clinic, we are able to provide our patients with care at no cost to them, though there are many costs to the Clinic. Our mission would not be successful without additional support from community members, local businesses, churches and other service organizations, as well as United Way. The Chippewa Valley Free Clinic has served Wisconsin well, helping over 7,7500 patients since 1997.
- Remarks: Walk-in clinic (first-come first-serve): Tues. at 4pm; 4pm is the time recommended to arrive to get on a waiting list; Thursday clinics (pre-existing patients by appointment): Diabetic: 1st/3rd Thur. 9am-2pm; Mental Health: 2nd/4th Thur. 5pm-8pm ?>
Planned Parenthood - Eau Claire Health Center
- Location: Eau Claire, WI - 54703
- Contact Phone: 715.833.2279
- Details: Walk-in Services,Pregnancy testing, emergency contraception and birth control pick ups are available on a walk-in basis. Most other services require an appointment.All other services require an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.