Planned Parenthood - Eau Claire Health Center - Eau Claire Family Planning Agency
- 967 W. Clairemont Avenue
- Eau Claire WI, 54701
- Contact Phone: (715) 833-2279
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Birth Control; HIV Services; LGBTQ Services; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Mammogram Referrals; Pap test; Routine Physicals for Women Age and Older; UTI and Vaginal Infection Testing and Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 24 hours per week)
- Payment Method: For Uninsured - Lower Fee Scale, Arise, BCBS Federal, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana, Physicians Plus, Security Health Plan, Trilogy Common Ground, United Health Care, Unity, WEA Trust, Quartz
- Operation Hours: Mon: 11:00am-7:00pm; Wed: 10:00am-6:00pm; Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.