Alliance Community Healthcare - Jersey City Community Health Center
- 115 Christopher Columbus Drive, Suites 100 & 101
- Jersey City NJ, 07305
- Contact Phone: (201) 451-6300
- Clinic Details: Alliance Community Healthcare was founded in 1963. Today we deliver comprehensive healthcare services to more than 19,000 patients and handle more than 58,000 outpatient visits annually. We offer primary care, women’s health, family care, dental services, pediatrics, and more.
- Website: https://alliancech.org/
- Services: Pediatrics; Family Medicine; Family Planning; Adolescent Health; Women’s Health; Men’s Health; Behavioral Health; LGBTQ Health Services; Integrative Health; Dental; Specialty care; Telemedicine; Senior Health
- Dental Services: Cleaning, Fluoride Treatment, Sealants, Scaling and Root Planting, Porcelain Veneers, Crowns, Composite Fillings, Root Canals, Extractions, Identification of the need for orthodontic treatment and referral
- Pediatric Services: Follow-up to a previous visit or visit to another provider; Treatment of illness or health issue; School physical visits; Medical clearance for surgery and dental work; Vaccinations/Immunizations; Asthmatic care; Testing; Medication management
- Women's Health Services: Annual exam; Breast exams; STD screening/treatment; HPV vaccinations; Infertility; GYN surgery; Osteoporosis; Urinary incontinence; Vaginal discharge; Ectopic pregnancy; Cryo surgery; Colposcopy; Laparoscopy; Treatment of PMS and PMD; Perimenopause
- Adult Medicine: Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, Cancer (e.g., ovarian cancer, prostate cancer), Dementia, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Heart disease, Osteoporosis, Parkinson’s disease, Sleep disorders, Stroke
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 63 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare A and B, New Jersey Family Care, Aetna, Cigna, Clover, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield, Magnacare, Oscar, Oxford, Qualcare, Tricare, United Healthcare, Delta Dental, Guardian, Horizon BCBS Dental Programs, Horizon NJ Health Dental/Scion, Metlife Dental, United Healthcare Dental/Scion, Healthplex, Inc., Dentaquest
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-8:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-6:00pm; Sat: 9:00am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.