METROPOLITAN FAMILY HEALTH NETWORK - Jersey City Low Cost Clinic
- 935 Garfield Ave
- Jersey City NJ, 07304-2731
- Contact Phone: 201-478-5802
- Clinic Details: Metropolitan Family Health Network is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that provides a comprehensive roster of ambulatory health care services. Incorporated in 2006, we are dedicated to making high-quality, affordable health care accessible to all of the residents of Hudson County, particularly those in our underserved communities. We accept most health care insurance as well as Medicare and Medicaid, and have a sliding-fee scale for patients who do not have insurance. Metropolitan Family Health Network never turns patients away because they cannot pay.
- Website: www.metrofhn.com
- Services: We will provide you and all the members of your family with care when you are ill, as well as well-patient checkups, yearly physicals, immunizations, lab tests, foot care, mammography, nutrition education and counseling, social services, Medicaid and Fami
- Dental Services: Weâ€™ve also brought on a staff of dentists and dental professionals to provide all the gentle and friendly services you and your family (children and adults) need. We provide: â€¢ cleanings â€¢ checkups and x-rays â€¢ Basic restorative care (fillings) â€
- Remarks: Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.