Cornerstone Charitable Clinic - Fort Worth Other Primary Care Provider
- 3500 Noble Avenue
- Fort Worth TX, 76111
- Contact Phone: 817-632-6020
- Clinic Details: Cornerstone Charitable Clinic was established in 1998 in an effort to address the growing need for health care of the uninsured in Tarrant County and surrounding areas. The Clinic provides free comprehensive medical care to the uninsured adult. Patients are seen by appointment only and eligibility requirements must be determined prior to seeing a physician. Eligibility packets in English and Spanish are available in the Cornerstone reception area. Services are provided by licensed physicians and nurses who volunteer their time at Cornerstone. All volunteer healthcare staff is covered by liability insurance. The clinic participates in the Federal Tort Claims Act and has met all guidelines to ensure the healthcare staff meets the highest standards and qualifications.
- Website: http://www.canetwork.org/
- Services: Non-emergency adult primary care for treatment of chronic diseases; Diabetes education; Lab work and medications as needed; Endocrinology; Rheumatology (Arthritis); Radiology (Sonograms); Dermatology; Neurology; Epilepsy; Cataract Clinic
- Remarks: By appointment only. Application and certification required for first appointment. Applications available in our offices.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.