Planned Parenthood - Southeast Clinic - Fort Worth Low Cost Clinic
- 3863 Miller Ave.
- Fort Worth TX, 76119
- Contact Phone: 817.536.4942
- Clinic Details: Walk-in Services.All other services require an appointment .If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-center
- Services: Birth Control,General Health Care,HIV Testing,LGBT Services,Men's Health Care,Morning after pill(Emergency contraception),Pregnancy Testing & Services,STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines,Women's Health Care.
- Remarks: Our Southeast (Miller Ave.) center will be closed on Fridays in November to accommodate training for our move to electronic health records. We apologize for the inconvenience.Regular hours apply Mon - Thursday.Office hours are:M,W, Thur 9-5.Tues 12-7.
- Operation Hours: mon,wed-thurs:9am-5pm,tues:12pm-7pm,fri:9am-3pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.