Southeast Community Health Center - Fort Worth Community Health Center
- 2909 Mitchell Blvd
- Fort Worth TX, 76105
- Contact Phone: (817) 625-4254
- Clinic Details: We are a community family medical practice that offers a full-range of primary and preventative healthcare services to our patients. We use a patient-centered approach to help patients make the best decisions for their health. Our team of highly qualified, dedicated medical professionals work closely with patients to ensure that they receive the care they need to get well and stay healthy.
- Website: https://ntachc.org/
- Services: Women’s Health; Adult Health; Pediatric Health; Behavioral Health
- Pediatric Services: Comprehensive care for infants, children and adolescents; Same-day acute visits; Well child exams from birth to age 18; Immunizations; Sports and camp physicals
- Women's Health Services: Preventative care; Outpatient gynecology exams and procedures; Prenatal care; Sonograms; Postpartum care, including breastfeeding support; Family planning services; STI/STD testing, counseling and treatment; Clinical breast exams
- Adult Medicine: Same-day acute care visits; Vaccinations/immunizations; Chronic disease management; Laboratory services; Preventative services
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 47 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Aetna; Aetna Better Health CHIP/Medicaid; Aetna Medicare Advantage; Amerigroup Medicare; Amerigroup Medicaid/CHIP; BCBS; Cigna; Cigna HealthSpring Medicaid; Cook Children’s CHIP/Medicaid; Galaxy Health Network; HealthSmart Preferred Care; HealthSpring Life and Health; Humana; Humana Medicare; Molina Healthcare; Parkland Community Health Plan; Superior Health Medicaid (Ambetter); Superior Health Medicare; Texan Plus Wellcare Medicare; Texas True Choice; Tricare Standard; Triwest; United Healthcare; United Healthcare Medicaid and Medicare; Wellcare Medicare; Wellmed Medicare (UHC)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:40am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.