Crowley House of Hope Clinic - Crowley Other Primary Care Provider
- 208 North Magnolia
- Crowley TX, 76036
- Contact Phone: 817-297-6495
- Clinic Details: The Crowley House of Hope has expanded their services and will provide applicable medical treatment to the 76036 zip code or the Crowley Independent School District. The Crowley House of Hope has opened a free non-profit clinic for the uninsured at 208 N. Magnolia, Crowley TX 76036. In order to be seen in this clinic you must live in ZIP code 76036 or in the Crowley Independent School District; In order to be seen as a patient in the clinic you must not have private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, or CHIPS. This clinic is only for those who do not have any type of insurance coverage; In order to be seen in this clinic it is necessary for you to have an income, for each member of the family that is 200% or less of the Federal Poverty Level. You may call the clinic to see if you are eligible.
- Website: http://www.crowleyhouseofhope.org/
- Services: Adult Medicine: Diabetes, High Blood Pressure; Pediatric Care: School Physicals, Colds, Flu and Allergies; Women’s Health, Mammograms, Pap smears; Lifestyle Medicine: Weight Control, Smoking Cessation, Nutrition Counseling
- Remarks: Call 817-297-6495 to schedule an appointment
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.