E. A. Hawse Health Center - Baker - Baker Community Health Center
- 17978 SR 55
- Baker WV, 26801
- Contact Phone: (304) 897-5915
- Clinic Details: The E. A. Hawse Health Centers (EAHHC) are non-profit, federally qualified health centers located in Baker, Mathias, Moorefield and Petersburg, West Virginia.
- Website: https://hawsehealth.com/
- Services: Monitoring and Care of Chronic Diseases; Breathing/Hearing Tests; Infant/Child/Adolescent Health Care; Immunizations; Well Child and School Exams; Primary and Preventive Care; On-Site Diagnostic X-Ray; Dental Services; Behavioral Services; Pharmacy
- Dental Services: Dental Exams; X-Ray; Cleanings; Non-Surgical Periodontal Therapy; Routine Extractions; Cosmetic Bonding; Dentures; Partials; Endodontic Therapy; Crowns; Fixed Bridges; Night Guard and Sports Guards; Bleaching; TMJ/Jaw Problems; Orthodontics/Braces
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 52 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:30am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.