Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program @ Father Bill's Place - Quincy Low Cost Clinic
- 38 Broad St
- Quincy MA, 02169
- Contact Phone: (617) 770-3314
- Clinic Details: Since 1985, our mission has remained the same: to provide or assure access to the highest quality health care for all homeless men, women and children in the greater Boston area. We believe it has been and continues to be medicine that matters: Vulnerable patients are kept alive and get help managing chronic diseases like diabetes, hypertension and cancer; Dedicated clinical and non-clinical staff share their passion for a vibrant mission and support each other in bringing the mission alive; Generous donors find a fulfilling way to respond to the feelings of helplessness that come with concern for those on the street; Shelter partners benefit from BHCHP's medical expertise while focusing on their core mission, avoiding wasteful duplication of services; Boston's many hospitals can depend on BHCHP as an alternative to the emergency room as well as a safe discharge location for medically vulnerable patients. BHCHP's targeted, compassionate management of limited resources yields everyday successes that are a living tribute to the ideals of a just society.
- Website: https://www.bhchp.org/
- Services: Primary Care
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.