South Cove Community Health Center - North Quincy Clinic - Quincy Community Health Center
- 435 Hancock St.
- Quincy MA, 02171
- Contact Phone: (617) 318-3300
- Clinic Details: South Cove Community Health Center ('South Cove') is the premier Asian community health center of Massachusetts. Founded in 1972, South Cove provides medical and behavioral health services and youth and family programs for approximately 32,000 clients at four locations in the greater Boston area. Our mission is to improve the health and well being of all medically underserved in Massachusetts, with a special focus on Asian Americans. This mission is accomplished by providing high quality, community-based health care and health promotion programs that are accessible and linguistically and culturally competent for these populations.
- Website: http://scchc.org/
- Services: Adult Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Pediatrics, Dentistry, Behavioral Health, Social Services, Family Planning, 340B Pharmacy
- Dental Services: General dentistry; Oral surgery
- Pediatric Services: General pediatric services; Adolescent health; Immunizations; Tuberculosis clinic; Thalassemia screening; Asthma/pulmonary clinic
- Women's Health Services: Full obstetric services; Labor coaching; Prenatal classes; Gynecological exams; Family planning; Breast and cervical health; Radiology/ultrasound; Mammography
- Adult Medicine: General internal medicine; Geriatric services; Radiology/ultrasound; Community healthy heart project; Bone Density Imaging
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 59 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Tues: 8:30am-6:30pm; Wed-Fri: 8:30am-5:30pm; Sat: 8:30am-3:00pm; Sun: 8:30am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.