South Cove Community Health Center - Holmes St. - Quincy Community Health Center
- 88 Holmes St.
- Quincy MA, 02171
- Contact Phone: (617) 318-3200
- Clinic Details: South Cove Community Health Center ('South Cove') is the premier Asian community health center of Massachusetts. Founded in 1972, South Cove provides medical and behavioral health services and youth and family programs for approximately 32,000 clients at four locations in the greater Boston area. Our mission is to improve the health and well being of all medically underserved in Massachusetts, with a special focus on Asian Americans. This mission is accomplished by providing high quality, community-based health care and health promotion programs that are accessible and linguistically and culturally competent for these populations.
- Website: http://scchc.org/
- Services: Ob/Gyn, Pediatrics, Dentistry, Optometry, Behavioral Health, Social Services, Family Planning
- Dental Services: General dentistry; Oral surgery
- Pediatric Services: General pediatric services; Adolescent health; Immunizations; Tuberculosis clinic; Thalassemia screening; Asthma/pulmonary clinic
- Women's Health Services: Full obstetric services; Labor coaching; Prenatal classes; Gynecological exams; Family planning; Breast and cervical health; Radiology/ultrasound; Mammography
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 55 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:30am-5:30pm; Sat: 8:30am-3:00pm (Optometry: 1st Sat); Sun: 8:30am-12:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.