Frankford Avenue Health Center - Philadelphia Health Department
- 4510 Frankford Ave
- Philadelphia PA, 19124-3602
- Contact Phone: 215-744-1302
GPHA provides healthcare that makes a difference to every member of your family. We are committed to providing the best healthcare for families in the Philadelphia region no matter what their economic standing. We believe the uninsured and underinsured deserve comprehensive, accessible, quality healthcare as much as those who are insured.
- Website: WWW.GPHAINC.ORG
- Services: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Nutrition, Obstetrics/ Midwifery, Gynecology, Family Planning, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Podiatry/ Foot Care, Behavioral Health Services, Childcare, Asthma Services, Medical Case Management, Dentistry
- Dental Services: Our dental services include general and pediatric dentistry, crowns, dentures, comprehensive examinations, thorough cleaning (prophylaxis), x-rays, Periodontal Services and much more.
- Remarks: Year round, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 58 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday -Wednesday & Friday: 8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m., Tuesday & Thursday: 8:30a.m. - 8:00p.m., 2nd & 4th Saturday: 8:30a.m. - 12:30p.m., Dental (Monday-8:00am-4:00pm, Tuesday & Thursday:- 8:15am- 5:00pm, Wednesday- 8:00am-5:00pm, Friday- 8:00am-5:00pm)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.