Philadelphia District Health Center #10 - Philadelphia Low Cost Clinic
- 2230 Cottman Ave
- Philadelphia PA, 19149-1230
- Contact Phone: 215-685-0602
- Clinic Details: The Philadelphia Unemployment Project is a membership organization of low-wage workers and the unemployed. PUP has fought for jobs and for economic justice since 1975. We are also an unemployed workers center that helps people win unemployment cases, save their houses, and get access to health care. We also have on hand a jobs coach to help you wiht your job search.
- Website: http://www.philaup.org/default.htm
- Services: The City Health Centers provide access to a full range of preventive, chronic and acute care services. Uninsured people are more likely to receive too little medical care and to receive it too late, to be sicker and to die sooner. They delay getting healt
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.