Fremont Family Medical Center - Canon City Community Health Center
- 602 Yale Pl
- Canon City CO, 81212
- Contact Phone: (719) 275-2301
- Clinic Details: Valley-Wide Health Systems, Inc. (Valley-Wide) took over operations of a small clinic in Cañon City in 1997 in an endeavor to provide services to Fremont County. A second clinic was opened in 2000. The two clinics were named Fremont Family Medical Center I and Fremont Family Medical Center II. In March 2003, the two clinics were combined into one and simply called Fremont Family Medical Center. Fremont Family Medical Center (FFMC), conveniently located across the street from St. Thomas Moore Hospital and nestled in the Upper Arkansas River Valley, offers a variety of services to meet the needs of our community. We serve Fremont County including Cañon City, Florence, Cotopaxi and surrounding areas. Our providers are knowledgeable and experienced family medicine practitioners serving all ages. FFMC provides quality comprehensive family medicine services including some extra services to help meet your healthcare needs. Blood draws are available on site through LabCorp, five days a week to help with your laboratory blood needs. We offer this service from 7:30am-12:30pm and Thursdays form 1:30pm-4:00pm. We offer FREE HIV screening services and a full spectrum of STD testing and treatment in a safe and confidential setting.
- Website: https://vwhs.org/
- Services: Family Medicine Services; Lab; FREE HIV Screening Services; STD Testing And Treatment
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 55 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid (Including Colorado Access); Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+); PPS & Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:15am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm; Walk-In - Sat: 7:15am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.