Gordon Parks Area Learning Center - Saint Paul Low Cost Clinic
- 1212 University Ave W
- Saint Paul MN, 55104-4123
- Contact Phone: 651-293-5900
- Clinic Details: West Side Community Health Services is the largest community clinic organization in Minnesota, with multiple locations in the metro area. We provide innovative and multicultural / multilingual health care services and education to immigrant and low-income communities. West Side’s mission is strengthening the well-being of our community through health care for all. In providing services, West Side assesses public health issues, partners with other organizations to address community needs, and advocates for public policy that helps people gain access to affordable health care and other needed services.
- Website: WWW.WESTSIDECHS.ORG
- Services: Adolescent Health Care, Community Based Research, Dental Care, Diabetes Care, Eviction Prevention, Family Planning & Pregnancy Testing, Family Support & Mental Health Counseling, Health Education, HIV Care, Medical Records, Nutrition Services, Pharmacy Se
- Remarks: Community Health, School Based Health Center, Public Housing, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 16 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Tues 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and Wed and Thurs from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.,
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.