Helping Hands Clinic of Hamblen County - Morristown Free Clinic
- 1111 Watercrest Street
- Morristown TN, 37814
- Contact Phone: (423) 581-4100
- Clinic Details: The Helping Hands Clinic, located in Morristown, TN, is a free clinic providing primary healthcare to the people who live or work in Hamblen County and who do not have medical insurance. Since October 2003, the Helping Hands Clinic has been the primary care provider for the uninsured residents and employees of Hamblen County with a household income of less than 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Currently we provide primary care to over 2500 patients at no charge to the patient. We employ one nurse practitioner but apart from that, all the providers at the clinic are volunteers and receive no compensation for their work.
- Website: https://www.helpinghandsclinicofhamblencounty.com/
- Services: Primary Care
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 28 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Free
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 9:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.