Hope Medical Clinic - Freeport - Freeport Community Health Center
- 16019 331 Business Unit #10
- Freeport FL, 32439
- Contact Phone: (850) 837-8424
- Clinic Details: The Hope Medical Clinic, in partnership with the community, provides free, quality, accessible healthcare for the working uninsured and medically underserved residents of Okaloosa and Walton counties. We do this in a respectful environment in which patients, health care professionals, students, and community members learn from one another. We believe that health is more than the absence of disease, and can be achieved by addressing the physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional needs of our patients. We strive to provide these resources as needed.
- Website: http://www.hopemedclinic.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Women's Health; Prescription Assistance; Licensed Mental Health Counselors; Basic lab work and blood analysis; Case Management; Education related to health promotion and maintenance; Referrals
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 21 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Free
- Operation Hours: Tues-Thurs: 9:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.