JCCHC/JCHA Partners for Health Clinic - Johnson City Low Cost Clinic
- 1136 East Main Street
- Johnson City TN, 37601
- Contact Phone: (423) 722-0808
- Clinic Details: CHA residents can receive healthcare at the Family Medical Clinic located at 1136 East Main Street, Johnson City. The clinic is a partnership between the Johnson City Community Health Center and Johnson City Housing Authority and provides health services to patients without insurance on a sliding-fee scale, based on family size and income. The clinic delivers primary care, women’s health exams, home visits, well-child checks, immunizations, physicals, minor first aid, and health education. Treatments for acute and chronic conditions are also provided.
- Website: http://www.jchousing.org/
- Services: Acute, chronic, and preventative care; Prenatal Care; Routine Gynecologic Care; Mental Health Counseling; Health Education; Diagnostic Testing; Specialty Care; Medication Assistance; Migrant Health; Homeless Prevention and Intervention
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 37 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon, Thurs: 8:00am-4:30pm; Tues: 8:00am-7:00pm; Wed: 8:00am-noon; Fri: 8:00am-1:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.