Johnson City Community Health Center - Johnson City Community Health Center
- 2151 Century Lane
- Johnson City TN, 37604
- Contact Phone: (423) 926-2500
- Clinic Details: The Johnson City Community Health Center (JCCHC) marks a new chapter for the Johnson City Downtown Clinic (JCDC), which the College of Nursing has operated since 1990. The JCDC was originally established to serve the needs of the local homeless population in Johnson City and has expanded over the past 28 years to include the uninsured, underinsured, TennCare enrollees, a growing Hispanic population and medically indigent individuals. Patient contacts in the clinic meet primary care, prenatal care and socialization needs of these various population groups.
- Website: https://www.etsu.edu/nursing/
- Services: Acute/chronic/preventive care; Behavioral health; Dental; Diabetes management/education; Diagnostic testing; Infectious disease; Mammography; Pediatrics/newborn primary care; Pharmacy services; Prenatal/Postpartum care; Radiology; Women's health, etc
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Aetna Better Health Medicaid; Amerigroup; Beacon Behavioral Health; Blue Cross/Blue Shield; Cigna Healthcare; Humana ChoiceCare; Humana Medicare Advantage; Magellan; Medicaid; Medicare; Railroad Medicare; MSHA Team Member Commercial; Multiplan/Beech Street; Optima Sentara; Optima Medicaid; TriCare East Region; United Healthcare; VA Health Network; VA Premier DSNP; VA Premier Medicaid
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.