Johnson City Downtown Day Center - Johnson City Community Health Center
- 202 W Fairview Ave
- Johnson City TN, 37604
- Contact Phone: (423) 439-7371
- Clinic Details: The Johnson City Downtown Day Center (JCDDC) is a safe place for homeless individuals to go during the day to receive essential services. These services include: medical and mental health clinics, counseling, Substance Abuse and Trauma groups, case management, washer/dryer services, shower services, and a clothes closet. The JCDDC is open to individuals, families, and youth over the age of 18 years old. Case Managers are on site daily to assist all clients with navigating the homeless services process in Johnson City. These services can include obtaining housing, employment, state ID/birth certificate and applying for SSI/SSDI.
- Website: https://www.etsu.edu/nursing/
- Services: Acute, chronic and preventive care for all family members; Diabetes management and education; Diagnostic testing (referral to JCCHC); Health education; Medication assistance; Mental health counseling; Psychology services; Social work services
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Aetna Better Health Medicaid; Amerigroup; Beacon Behavioral Health; Blue Cross/Blue Shield; Cigna Healthcare; Humana ChoiceCare; Humana Medicare Advantage; Magellan; Medicaid; Medicare; Railroad Medicare; MSHA Team Member Commercial; Multiplan/Beech Street; Optima Sentara; Optima Medicaid; TriCare East Region; United Healthcare; VA Health Network; VA Premier DSNP; VA Premier Medicaid
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.