Community Care of Little Meadow (Little Meadow Health Center) - Helvetia Community Health Center
- 100 Pickens Road
- Helvetia WV, 26224
- Contact Phone: (304) 924-5453
- Clinic Details: Community Care of Little Meadow is located in beautiful Helvetia, WV. We offer an array of medical services including comprehensive primary care and chronic disease management for the entire family. Little Meadow also has several healthcare programs to assist you with your medical needs. For medical needs outside our hours of operation, you may visit Community Care of Rock Cave or CareXpress & Pediatrics in Buckhannon. CareXpress offers walk-in acute care for non-chronic non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries and is open seven days a week. For your pharmacy needs, please visit CCWV's Tri-County Pharmacy in Rock Cave. Our pharmacy participates in the 340B discount drug program for CCWV patients. Community Care of Little Meadow has received a Level 3 accreditation - the highest possible - from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for providing exceptional service and high quality care. The CCWV chronic disease management model provides for a complete range of on-site services for comprehensive patient care. The mix of CCWV’s medical providers and nurses provide assessment and education so patients (and their families) better understand their illnesses and what they can do to help themselves, including any referrals for additional care that may be necessary. CCWV’s Care Managers and the patient’s medical provider work closely together to give the patient the best care management possible. As part of this expanded care management assessment, the health history of all patients is reviewed to assure that each has been screened for chronic conditions including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, depression, weight management, physical activity, and asthma. Other risk factors, such as pregnancy, co-morbid conditions, or family history of disease, are also assessed. CCWV offers family planning services and participates in BCCSP. For children, immunization are available through the VFC program and private insurances. Our state-of-the-art Electronic Health Record (EHR) and a team of healthcare professionals are focused on chronic disease management and quality care outcomes throughout their system of Community Health Centers. Our EHR enables the medical providers to quickly access and manage clinical information such as medical history, progress notes, laboratory results, diagnostic imaging, medication orders, and clinical consultations.
- Website: https://www.communitycarewv.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Chronic Disease Management; Screening for Chronic Conditions including High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Depression, Weight Management, Physical Activity, Asthma; Family Planning Services; BCCSP; Immunization; Pharmacy
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 34 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon, Thurs: 8:00am-8:00pm, Tues: 8:00am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.