New Carlisle Community Health Center - New Carlisle Community Health Center
- 106 N Main St
- New Carlisle OH, 45344
- Contact Phone: (937) 667-1122
- Clinic Details: The New Carlisle Community Health Center is part of Health Partners of Western Ohio, a federally qualified health center system and was established in 2007.
- Website: http://newcarlisle.hpwohio.org/
- Services: Wellness and Preventive Care; Episodic Sick Care; Chronic Disease Management; Chiropractic Care; Laboratory Services; Women’s Health; Pharmacy Services; Dental Services, Behavioral Health & Substance Abuse Treatment
- Dental Services: Cleanings; Sealants; Fluoride Varnish; Night Guards; Fillings; Extractions; Dentures
- Women's Health Services: Pap Smears, Pelvic and Breast Exams, Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Screenings, Birth Control Pills, Depo-Provera shots, IUDs, Implants
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 60 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance Plans
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-8:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Donna Ketterer:
Really nice nurse practitioners BUT, I have been waiting almost a week for an Rx refill to be called in to my pharmacy. I wish I did not need the meds, I feel lousy without them BUT I can't seem to get anyone to help me! Time to find another healthcare office.