Rocking Horse Community Health Center at School of Innovation - Springfield School-Based Health Center
- 601 Selma Rd
- Springfield OH, 45505
- Contact Phone: (937) 324-7423
- Clinic Details: At Rocking Horse Community Health Center we provide complete health and wellness services to take care of you, your family and everyone in our community. We offer medical, dental, behavioral health, patient advocacy and material assistance to help you be the best you can be.
- Website: http://www.rockinghorsecenter.org/
- Services: Pediatrics, Family Practice, Behavioral Health Services
- Pediatric Services: Sick Child Visits; Well-Child Visits; Child Development Assessments; Care Coordination for Children with Special Healthcare needs and Foster Children; Sports/School Physicals; Preventative Screenings; Vaccinations & Immunizations; Fluoride Varnish
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Seasonal, Part-Time (open 37 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 8:30am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.