Planned Parenthood - Springfield Health Center - Springfield Family Planning Agency
- 1061 North Bechtle Avenue
- Springfield OH, 45504
- Contact Phone: (937) 325-7349
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Referrals; Birth Control; General Health Care; HIV Testing; LGBTQ Services; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Colposcopy; Hormone Replacement Therapy; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause/Midlife Education/Testing/Treatment; Pap Test, UTI/Vaginal Infection Testing/Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 21 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Affordable Payment Options; Aetna; Ambetter Buckeye; Anthem; Buckeye Community Health Plan; Caresource; Cigna; Golden Rule; Humana; Marketplace Caresource; Marketplace Molina; Medicaid; Medical Mutual; Molina; Paramount; Premier Health Plan; UHC Community Plan; United Healthcare; United Medical Resources
- Operation Hours: Tues, Wed: 12:00pm-7:00pm; Fri: 9:00am-4:00pm; 4th Sat: 10:00am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.