Northwest Colorado Health - Craig Office - Craig Community Health Center
- 745 Russell St
- Craig CO, 81625
- Contact Phone: (970) 824-8233
- Clinic Details: We believe that everyone deserves the chance to achieve their best health. Every day, we partner with individuals throughout Northwest Colorado at their homes, in our clinics, and in the community because healthy people and families create a healthy community.
- Website: http://northwestcoloradohealth.org/
- Services: Health Screenings, Women's Health Services, Behavioral Health Support, Dental Services
- Dental Services: Screenings, Cleanings, Sealants and Education
- Women's Health Services: Breast exams; Birth control, including low or no cost long-acting reversible contraception (LARC); Cardiovascular screenings (free); Cervical screenings; Family planning; HIV and STI testing; HPV testing and immunization; Pregnancy tests
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicare; Medicaid; CHP+; Cash; Check; Visa; MasterCard; Private Health Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.