Occidental Area Health Center - Occidental Community Health Center
- 3802 Main St
- Occidental CA, 95465
- Contact Phone: (707) 874-2444
- Clinic Details: West County Health Centers, Inc. is a private, non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center, receiving Section 330 grant funding from the federal government to provide quality health services to the whole community, regardless of ability to pay. We strive to provide a medical home for patients, ensuring that they experience continuity of care and have a secure place to come for all of their healthcare needs. At West County Health Centers, our expert team of professionals helps patients successfully manage and integrate wellness practices into their daily lives. West County Health Center is governed by a dedicated consumer and community led Board of Directors.
- Website: http://www.wchealth.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Behavioral Health Services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 55 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, FPACT, CDP, CHDP, Most major insurances, Medicare, Medi-Cal, Healthy Families
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 9:00am-8:00pm, Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm, Sat: 9:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.