West County Health Centers, Inc - Forestville Teen Clinic - Forestville Free Clinic
- 6570 1st Street
- Forestville CA, 95436
- Contact Phone: (707) 887-0427
- Clinic Details: West County Health Centers, Inc. is a private, non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center, receiving Section 330 grant funding from the federal government to provide quality health services to the whole community, regardless of ability to pay. We strive to provide a medical home for patients, ensuring that they experience continuity of care and have a secure place to come for all of their healthcare needs. At West County Health Centers, our expert team of professionals helps patients successfully manage and integrate wellness practices into their daily lives. West County Health Center is governed by a dedicated consumer and community led Board of Directors.
- Website: http://www.wchealth.org/
- Services: Teen Services: Confidential family planning; STD/HIV testing and treatment; Pregnancy testing; Emergency contraception; Free condoms; Mental health counseling; Peer education and comprehensive sexual health presentations
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 14 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Free for youth up to age 26
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed: 2:30pm-5:00pm; Tues: 12:30pm-5:00pm; Thurs: 2:30pm-7:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.