Oceanside Internal Medicine & Podiatry Services - Oceanside Community Health Center
- 3227 Long Beach Road, Suite 2
- Oceanside NY, 11572
- Contact Phone: (516) 678-0900
- Clinic Details: The Long Island FQHC is bringing a new kind of care to the communities that need it most. Our goal is to see that every Long Islander has a "medical home" - a place where people you know provide the kind of primary and preventative care that safeguards the health for you and your family. Great care delivered by compassionate doctors and nurses are available right in your own neighborhood. You'll have your own doctor who will work to keep you and your family healthy. Consultations with specialists in areas like diabetes, OB-GYN, pediatrics, and others are available. We will make it easy to get necessary treatment from our outpatient specialty services at our Freeport location or Nassau University Medical Center, or, if necessary, as an inpatient at Nassau University Medical Center - all affiliates of our NuHealth System. We can even help you obtain low or no-cost insurance coverage, if eligible.
- Website: http://www.lifqhc.com/
- Services: Internal Medicine, Podiatry
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 46 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, Child Health Plus, Private Health Insurance, Managed Care Plans
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:30am-5:30pm (Medical), 9:30am-7:00pm (Podiatry); Tues: 9:00am-5:00pm (Medical); Wed: 8:30am-8:00pm (Medical), 9:30am-5:00pm (Podiatry); Thurs: 9:00am-5:00pm (Medical), 1:00pm-5:00pm (Podiatry); Fri: 8:30am–5:00pm (Medical), 9:30am-5:00pm (Podiatry)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.