Operation Samahan - Rancho Penasquitos - San Diego Community Health Center
- 9955 Carmel Mountain Rd., Suite B10-11
- San Diego CA, 92129
- Contact Phone: (844) 200-2426
- Clinic Details: Operation Samahan is a federally qualified community health center serving families and individuals in the County of San Diego. The word “Samahan” means “working together” in the Filipino language, and reflects our desire to work together for you and your family to lead happier and healthier lives. For forty years, what started as a community project initiated by Filipino and Latino community volunteers turned into a multi-service family health center serving low-income families and individuals from diverse ethnicities - Latinos, Filipino, Laotians, Asian and Pacific Islanders, African-American, Caucasians, refugees from the Middle East and other countries. Whatever your background and your needs, we look forward to serving you.
- Website: https://www.operationsamahan.org/
- Services: Adult Primary Care; Pediatric Primary Care; Women’s Health Services; Behavioral Health; Acupuncture; Health Education; Support Services
- Pediatric Services: Well child visits; Customary medical appointments; Immunizations; Back to school, annual physicals; Sports physicals; Routine sick visits
- Women's Health Services: Prenatal services; Breast Cancer Screening, Cervical Cancer Screening, Colorectal Cancer Screening, etc.; Immunizations; Postpartum care; Family Planning; Postmenopause management
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Cash; Credit Card; Checks; Medicare; Medi-Cal; Other
- Operation Hours: Mon,Tues,Thurs, Fri: 8:30am-5:30pm, Wed: 10:00am-7:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.