Planned Parenthood - Mira Mesa Center - San Diego Family Planning Agency
- 10737 Camino Ruiz
- San Diego CA, 92126
- Contact Phone: (888) 743-7526
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is a trusted health care provider, an informed educator, a passionate advocate, and a global partner helping similar organizations around the world. Planned Parenthood delivers vital reproductive health care, sex education, and information to millions of people worldwide.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Services, Birth Control, General Health Care, HIV Testing, Men's Health Care, Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception), Pregnancy Testing & Services, STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines, Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Cryotherapy; Hormone Replacement Therapy; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause And Midlife - Testing/Treatment; Pap Test; Urinary Tract Infections - Testing/Treatment; Vaginal Infections - Testing/Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 58 hours per week)
- Payment Method: For Uninsured - Lower Fee Scale; Cash; Major Credit/Debit Cards; Aetna PPO; Anthem; Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, POS, or EPO; Children's Physicians; Cigna PPO, POS, or EPO; Empire Physicians; HealthNet PPO, POS, or EPO; Inland Valley IPA; Multicultural Primary Care; Primary Care Associates; Riverside Physicians Network; UCSD; United Healthcare PPO; Vantage Medical Group
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed: 8:00am-6:00pm; Tues, Thurs: 8:00am-6:30 pm; Fri, Sat 7:30am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.