Sixth Street Bremerton Medical / Dental Clinic - Bremerton Community Health Center
- 616 6th St
- Bremerton WA, 98337
- Contact Phone: (360) 377-3776
- Clinic Details: The Sixth Street Bremerton Medical Clinic is located in the heart of downtown Bremerton and is PCHS’ flagship clinic. The clinic contains fourteen examination rooms and one minor procedure room. The clinic also features a Class A pharmacy where patients can obtain their prescription medications. The Sixth Street Bremerton Dental Clinic is located in the west wing of the Sixth Street Bremerton Medical Clinic. The clinic contains eight open examination rooms and two private rooms for patients who desire a more closed-door environment. Dental patients also have access to the onsite pharmacy located in the medical wing.
- Website: https://www.pchsweb.org/
- Services: Routine physicals; Immunizations; Flu Shots; Minor surgery; Newborn and well child care; Women's breast and cervical health care; Family planning; Pregnancy testing; Chronic disease care; Cancer screening; Pharmacy; Behavioral health; Dental services
- Dental Services: Preventive care; Oral examinations; Oral hygiene; Digital X-rays; Emergency care; Dental education and information; Referral services specialized care
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 60 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon-Fri: 7:30am-7:30pm, Dental - Mon-Fri: 7:15am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.