Planned Parenthood - Bremerton Health Center - Bremerton Family Planning Agency
- 723 NE Riddell Road, Suite A
- Bremerton WA, 98310
- Contact Phone: (800) 769-0045
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion; Birth Control; HIV Services; LGBTQ Services; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Fibroids Evaluation; Hormone Replacement Therapy; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause and Midlife Education, Testing and Treatment; Pap Test; UTI and Vaginal Infection Testing and Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Lower Fee Scale for Uninsured; Aetna; Amerigroup; Anthem; Blue Cross; Blue Cross Blue Shield; Blue Shield; Cigna; Community Health Plan; Community Health Plan of Washington; Coordinated Care; First Choice Health Network; Molina; Pacific Source; Premera; Regence; United; Washington Medicaid
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues: 9:00am-5:00pm; Wed: 8:00am-4:00pm; Thurs: 11:00am-7:00pm; Fri: 8:30am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.