PCHS-Port Orchard Clinic - Port Orchard Low Cost Clinic
- 320 S Kitsap Blvd
- Port Orchard WA, 98366-3778
- Contact Phone: 360-876-7215
- Clinic Details: Peninsula Community Health Services (PCHS) is a community based nonprofit organization dedicated to providing comprehensive health care services to residents of Kitsap County. We offer quality low-cost care for children and adults. Our services include primary medical care, dental care, mental health counseling, pharmacy services, and health education and promotion activities. Compassionate professionals including physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, counselors, dentists, and dental and medical assistants provide all care services at our three health centers.
- Website: www.pchsweb.org
- Services: 24-hour on-call care, routine physicals, immunizations and flu shots, minor surgery, newborn and well child care, women's breast and cervical health care, family planning and pregnancy testing, chronic disease care, cancer screening, on-site pharmacy serv
- Dental Services: preventative care, oral examinations, oral hygiene, X-rays, emergency care, dental education and information
- Remarks: Community Health, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon.- Fri. 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.