Burlington Community Health Center - Burlington Community Health Center
- 1214 Vaughn Rd
- Burlington NC, 27217
- Contact Phone: (336) 506-5840
- Clinic Details: Mission: To improve the health and well-being of the community by providing high-quality, affordable, and comprehensive primary health care.
- Website: https://www.piedmonthealth.org/
- Services: Child, Teen, Adult and Senior Healthcare; Women’s Health, Wellness, Prenatal Care and Family Planning; Physical Exams; Chronic Illness; Medical Nutrition Therapy/Counseling; Minor Trauma; Immunizations; Flu Shots; Lab Services; Dental Care; Pharmacy
- Dental Services: Cleanings; X-Rays; Fillings; Extractions; Teeth Whitening; Root Canals; Crowns; Dentures
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, NC Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, United Healthcare, Cigna, Coventry, AARP, Humana, Medcost, UMR: United HealthCare, etc.
- Operation Hours: Medical: Mon, Thurs: 8:00am-8:00pm; Tues, Wed: 8:00am-5:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-1:00pm; Dental: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.