Sylvan Community Health Center - Snow Camp Community Health Center
- 7718 Sylvan Road
- Snow Camp NC, 27349
- Contact Phone: (336) 506-0631
- Clinic Details: Mission: To improve the health and well-being of the community by providing high-quality, affordable, and comprehensive primary health care.
- Website: https://www.piedmonthealth.org/
- Services: Child, Teen, Adult Healthcare; Immunizations; Physical Exams (school, employment, sports, nursing home, etc.); Well Woman exams; Chronic Illness; Minor Illness; Minor Trauma; Flu Shots; Laboratory Services; Care Management
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 52 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, NC Medicaid, Medicare, BCBS, United Healthcare, Cigna, Coventry, AARP, Humana, Medcost, UMR: United HealthCare, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-7:30pm, Fri: 8:00am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Melissa:
Family Nurse Practioner Leslie Sharpe is knowledgeable, compassionate and insightful. I brought a friend to the clinic who need prescription medicaiton for mental health issues. She walked in feeling "crazy," broken, full of dispair. After seeing Leslie, my friend found hope and comfort, in addition to getting excellent medical care. The level and quality of care surpassed any traditional medical facility I have ever been to, which frankly, was not what I expected of a rural community health clinic. I am impressed.